NAPMA – National Association of Professional Martial Artists
(Martial Arts Professional Inc.)
New Member Registration (Martial Arts School Owners):
- To register for a new membership click here: www.PrivateCoachingSession.com
- For Member Services including updating shipping information, address change, billing changes, or membership adjustment or cancellation please click here: www.NAPMA.com/member-services
- For Information about Specific Martial Arts Products click here: Product Catalog
- For specific information about live martial arts events click here: Live Events
For consulting on martial arts school operations tune into our Maximum Impact, Peak Performers, or Inner Circle monthly teleconferences or visit the martial arts Discussion Board at your member section LOGIN HERE
- Please contact Stephen Oliver at: StephenOliver@NAPMA.com
- FAX: 1-727-683-9581 (International: 001-727-683-9581, Australia: 61-294-750-098, United Kingdom: 44-800-471-5096)
- NAPMA General Communication
14143 Denver West Parkway, Suite 100
Golden, CO 80401
Phone and Fax:
New Membership Registration line – quickest: www.NAPMAFreeOffer.com
Our Direct Office Phone and Fax Lines are:
- Phone: 1-800-985-7573
- Fax: 1-727-683-9581 (International: 001-727-683-9581)
We require for all staff calls pre-arranged phone appointments. You may email the individual directly below, email at info@NAPMA.com, or fax us at 1-727-683-9581 to schedule a phone appointment where appropriate.
- General E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NAPMA staff members:
Contact any by Fax or their Direct Email Address.
- Stephen Oliver, CEO, StephenOliver@MileHighKarate.com, Fax: 1-727-683-9581,
Member Services (billing, shipping, etc.)
Martial Arts Professional Magazine
NAPMA and Martial Arts Professional Magazine Marketing
- Stephen Oliver, StephenOliver@NAPMA.com
Membership Sales & Little Ninjas Products
- Bob Dunne, Products Specialist, email@example.com
. . . .
National Association of Professional Martial Artists (NAPMA) terms of membership.The information you receive from NAPMA regarding the operation of a martial arts school is privileged and you agree not to disseminate this information to non-members. You agree that many of the systems, procedures, instructional material and promotional material you may benefit from as a client member of NAPMA contain Copy-written material or Trademarked Names and Marks and you agree to use this material only so long as you are a client member of NAPMA. Upon terminating your membership you will discontinue use of any and all materials received during your membership and cease identifying yourself as a member (including removing membership stickers and certificates.) Your membership agreement will remain in force and you agree to a 90 day written notice to cancel. All ads, flyers, student handouts, student newsletters, etc are copy protected by NAPMA and may only be used by members during their membership term. You may not use photos, artwork, or other materials received during membership after termination or cancellation. DBA National Association of Professional Martial Artists® (aka NAPMA) NAPMA®, Little Ninjas®, ACMA®, EZ Defense®, Random Acts of Kindness®, Martial Arts Professional®, Kickin Kids®, and Fitness Kick Boxing® are all registered trademarks of Martial Arts Marketing, Incorporated. All rights reserved. May be used appropriately only by members only in accordance with specific licensing rights as granted.